Communication. It's the cornerstone of any good homeowner-contractor relationship. These are 10 questions on the table to make sure we measure up.
- How long have you been doing business?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Could you itemize your bid?
- Who will be here every day?
- How will you protect my property?
- Are you licensed to work in my location?
- Will you obtain all necessary permits?
- How will you communicate with me?
- Is there anything about my project that concerns you?
- What kind of documentation will I receive after completion?
These are all great questions we get asked. Giving our clients a finished quality product and piece of mind is what we truly aim for!